Attention, people who started Brandon Myers last night, and others who benched Knowshon Moreno: It's a long weekend. You're not done yet.
As always, if you need help getting ready for Sunday's games after reading today's blog entry, here's what you can do before kickoff:
- Send your questions to me via Facebook or Twitter. You can also tweet lineup questions to my colleagues Joel Beall, Ryan Fowler and Mike Harmon.
- Listen to hosts Harmon, Peter Burns and Nate Lundy on the FOX Fantasy Freaks on FOX Sports Radio Sunday from 9 a.m. until noon ET. You can tweet questions to those guys as well.
- Join a pregame chat with Beall and me on Sunday from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. He'll lead off with the first hour, and I'll close things out.
- Review my Week 14 rankings, along with all the great information at our fantasy football news page.
On to the news:
- The Steelers announced on Thursday that QB Ben Roethlisberger will return to the lineup this week after a three-game absence.
- Percy Harvin's ankle isn't getting any better, so the Vikings placed him on season-ending injured reserve.
- Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts (concussion) didn't practice again on Thursday, and if he's not out there today, his chances to play Sunday will be very slim. Jets head coach Rex Ryan announced that CB Antonio Cromartie will cover Jags WR Justin Blackmon, but if Shorts isn't out there, Blackmon and TE Marcedes Lewis will be the top receiving options.
- Seahawks CB Brandon Browner will begin serving his suspension for a positive drug test this week, but Richard Sherman still has plans to appeal. That means Sherman will be available to cover Larry Fitzgerald on Sunday, and even though the Cardinals will upgrade from Ryan Lindley to John Skelton at quarterback, it's difficult to recommend Fitzgerald. I've got him at WR33.
- Chargers Bucs WR Vincent Jackson was limited in Thursday's practice due to a calf injury, but should be OK for Sunday. Did you know that the Eagles have given up 16 touchdowns through the air in the six games since making a change at defensive coordinator? This looks like a boom week in V-Jax's boom-or-bust season.
- Colts RB Donald Brown (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday, meaning that Vick Ballard's workload should increase. I already recommended Ballard here.
- Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) was limited in Thursday's practice. A lot of you have been asking about Chris Givens, whose value depends heavily on Amendola's absence. Stay tuned.
- 49ers WR Mario Manningham (shoulder) missed another practice on Thursday. Manningham has caught 10 passes in his last two games, and seems to be a favorite of QB Colin Kaepernick.
- Falcons RB Michael Turner (elbow) was limited in Thursday's practice, but should be OK for Sunday.
- The Bengals signed Josh Brown to kick in place of the injured Mike Nugent (calf) this week. Make sure to replace Nugent if you have him - people sometimes don't pay attention to their kickers.
- The Panthers appear likely to be without both RB Jonathan Stewart (ankle) and WR Brandon LaFell (toe) this week.
- Giants WR Hakeem Nicks missed Thursday's practice with a sore knee. Keep an eye on his status, as he and the Giants have a very fantasy-friendly matchup.
- Reminder: Packers WR Jordy Nelson (ankle) is almost certainly NOT going to play this week, and RB James Starks (knee) will be out as well. Did you know that the Pack signed RB Ryan Grant? Hmm ... (that's not a hmm for this week, but maybe for later).
- It sounds like Jets TE Dustin Keller (ankle) will miss Sunday's game.
Good luck this week!